Sunday, September 21, 2014

Woohoo!

Well, that went way better than expected! I was able to finish my leg without too much trouble. I wasn't fast (14.01 minute miles) but luckily the rest of my team was! The worst part was that I didn't run until 10:30 am which totally through me off my normal race morning routine. I didn't know what or when to eat. I ended up going with the old standby of PB&J which you really can't go wrong with. The Capital City River Run is a great race, very well organized. This was the first year that they had a full marathon and marathon relay and I hope that they keep the events.


Tomorrow starts "Operation Stop Eating Like Crap". I have completely gotten off of my good eating habits. Tomorrow starts the no soda and track all food regime. Should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment