Monday, October 13, 2014

Back at it!

Lately I have not had the desire to workout at all. I have come up with excuse after excuse, some valid (I've been sick) and others not so much (I don't have time). After talking about it this weekend with my husband I decided that I was done with excuses. I would workout every morning before 6am. This would allow me to get my workout in before Rabbit (our daughter) wakes up and before my crazy work day starts. Then life happened. 

Yesterday was super fun. We went to the pumpkin patch and then went out to dinner with friends. 

However this meant that Rabbit was WAY off schedule and was up until 11. I had planned on going to bed by 930 so I could get up by 515 to be at the gym by 530 and be home by 615. Sleep didn't happen until almost midnight. When the alarm went off at 5:07am I asked Scott "do I have to?"  I think he said "no" but I also think he may have still been asleep. I knew that although I didn't "have" to go to the gym that if i didn't go today I wouldn't go the rest of the week. So I got up and went to the gym. I really wanted to stay in bed but I want to be a healthy and happy mom and wife much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment